Rain Bird TBOS-BT Battery Powered Bluetooth Controller
Install anywhere. Program from a Smartphone.
Easy to Install
Ideal for commercial applications, including municipal parks, street and highway landscape projects, and construction projects.
Convenient durable option for providing uninterrupted irrigation while AC-power is not available.
The TBOS potted latching solenoid will mount on all Rain Bird valves: DV, DVF, ASVF, PGA, PEB, PESB, GB, EFB-CP, BPE and BPES series.
One Smartphone programs an unlimited number of TBOS-BT Control Modules.
The TBOS solenoid adapters will adapt the potted latching solenoid for use in retrofit applications with selected Irritrol® (Hardie/Richdel) and Buckner® valves or Champion® and Superior® valve actuators.
Rain Bird App Features (TBOS-BT)
- The low battery indicator warns of failing batteries in the TBOS-BT control module.
- 3 local irrigation programs may be saved and restored from Field Transmitter.
- Capability to clear the Control module’s irrigation program (individual or all).
- Capability to review the irrigation program.
- The following features are included on TBOS-BT Control module.
- Basic programming includes 3
- Independent programs A,B and C, each with 8 start times per day.
- Stations can be assigned to several programs with different watering run times.
- Run time is from 1 minute to 12 hours in 1-minute increments.
- Independent station operation allows sequential start times (with stacking in case of overlap).
- Program and global Monthly Seasonal Adjust; 0% to 300% (1% increment).
- Five watering day cycle modes (Custom, even, odd, odd-31, cyclical) selectable by program for maximum flexibility and watering restriction compliance.
- Rain Delay from 1 to 14 days.
- Master valve output (on TBOS-II 2, 4, and 6 Control Modules)
- A TBOS Backup program may be saved and restored (manually or automatically for Contractor Default capability).
- No loss of irrigation program after a battery replacement.
TBOS-BT System Components;
- TBOS-BT Control Modules
- Available in 4 models: 1, 2, 4, or 6 stations.
- Operates one valve per station.
- Direct Rain Sensor Connection accommodates the Rain Bird RSD-BEx Rain Sensor.
- Operates with one 9V alkaline battery (Energizer and Duracell are recommended) type 6AM6 (international standard) or 6LR61 (European standard): battery not included.
- Battery life is one year with a high-quality 9V alkaline battery.
- Resists humid and harsh environments
- Rated IP68: 100% waterproof and fully submersible.
- Master Valve/Pump output on 2-, 4- and 6-station Control modules.
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 13.0 x 5.3 cm
- Weight: 500 g
- Maximum wire run between the module and solenoid: 30m by using 1.5mm² (16 AWG) extended wire.
- UL, CE, F.C.C., I.E.
- TBOS System Accessories
- TBOS Potted Latching Solenoid
- Two 0.75 mm² wires (18 gauge) are supplied: 60 cm long (23.6 inches)
- Plastic adapter included for Rain Bird valves: DV, DVF, ASVF, PGA, PEB, PESB, GB, EFB-CP, BPE and BPES series.
- 10 bars (150 psi) maximum operating pressure.