Hunter PGJ Rotor
The PGJ Delivers All The Benefits of a Rotor In a Compact, Spray-Sized Package
The PGJ was built to bring all the efficient benefits of rotary sprinklers to applications that typically call for a spray. Its many features include a rack of easy-to-install-and-change, water-efficient nozzles, easy arc adjustment, and all the safety and durability that comes with a rubber cover. The PGJ is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone, offering a convenience and efficiency that sprays do not. When used in the right application, the PGJ allows fewer heads to perform more efficiently at a more economical price.
- Models: Shrub, 4", 6", 12"
- 1/2" BSP Connection
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Nozzle choices: 8
- Nozzle range: 0.75 to 5.0
- Standard factory installed nozzle: 2.0 only
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 2 years
- Radius: 4.6mts-11.3mts (15' to 37')
- Flow rate: 2.2lts-21lts/min ( 0.64 to 5.3 GPM)
- Recommended pressure range: 2bar-3.5bar (30 to 50 PSI)
- Operating pressure range: 1.3bar-6.8bar (20 to 100 PSI)
- Precipitation rates: 14mm-21mm /hr (0.6 in/hr approx).
- Nozzle trajectory: 14 degrees approx.