Netafim Technet 16mm x 30cm x 25m x 1.6lts
Netafim dripline with a drip rate of 1.6 litres per hour.
The dripline is 25mts metres long and has drippers evenly spaced at 30cm intervals.
Netafim dripline is ideal for use on sloped or undulating ground as the pressure compensated emitters ensure that even watering takes place along the length of the dripline.
Features and Benefits;
- Precise and equal amounts of water are delivered over a broad pressure range
- 100% uniformity of. water and nutrient distribution along laterals.
- Self-flushing dripper design
- Flushes debris as it is detected throughout operation, and not only at the beginning or end of a cycle; this ensures uninterrupted dripper operation.
- Anti-siphon mechanism
- Anti-siphon mechanism prevents contaminants from being drawn into the dripper.
- Unique dripper design with physical root barrier which provides better protection against root intrusion without reliance on chemicals.