K-Rain Pro Series 100 Solenoid Valve
Available in 1" with Flow Control
This reliable valve offers a straight through flow pattern that dramatically reduces pressure loss and reduces the risk of trapped debris that causes other brands to fail.
- Self-cleaning screen with straight flow-through pattern.
- Internal and external bleed in additional to optional flow control.
- Captured Plunger Solenoid
The valve body is constructed of UV and corrosion resistant PVC material. The valve is BSP
- Heavy Duty, Corrosion and UV Resistant PVC Construction – Increases the life of the valve.
- Combination 1” and 1 ¼” – Provides the option to increase the pipe size to the valve, increasing the flow rate.
- Tilt Diaphragm/Piston Assembly – Allows for a straight flow path of the water increasing the flow rate while reducing friction loss.
- Debris Tolerant Design – Provides flexibility for use in the potable or dirty water applications.
- Manual External Bleed Screw – Provides for manual operation in system start up.
- Manual Internal Bleed-Through Solenoid – Provides for manual operation without discharging water outside the valve.
- Flow Control with Removable Handle – Allows for precise flow adjustment and manual shut-off and allows you to remove the handle to prevent tampering (except in model number 7001-NFC).
- Captured Plunger – Allows for the solenoid to be removed without losing the interal plunger.
- Self-Cleaning Metering Screen – Screen is in the turbulent flow of the water, allowing self cleaning action during operation.
- Pressure Rating – 20 -150 PSI
- Pressure Loss @ 30 GPM – 5 PSI
- Flow Range – 0.75 – 35 GPM
- Solenoid – 24 VAC 60 Cycle
- Inrush Current - .43 Amps
- Holding Current - .25 Amps
Height: 4” Width: 3” Length: 5 ¼”Available in 1" with Flow Control