MINIPRO® ROTOR SPRINKLER
Save Water, Save Money.
5.1mts -9.0mts Radius
The MINIPRO® Sprinkler is perfect for irrigating small lawn and landscape areas and saves water and money when used to replace spray heads.
When considering the industry leading MINIPRO® Sprinkler, think water efficiency. Now available in three popular heights and compatible with a wide selection of nozzles, the MINIPRO® brings flexibility to sprinkler system design
Perfect for small lawn and landscape areas, the MINIPRO’s uniform spray pattern makes it an economical replacement for fixed sprays. Since the MINIPRO™ nozzle flow rates are matched to the PROPLUS™, it can be used in the same zone with full size rotors. When considering the industry leading MINIPRO™ gear driven rotor, think EFFICIENCY. With a wide selection of nozzles, the MINIPRO™ brings flexibility to system design.
Features and Benefits
- Revolutionary Patented Easy Arc Set– Simplified arc set allows for wet or dry adjustment in seconds
- 1/2" Inlet– Replaces all standard mini rotors and pop-up sprays
- 2N1 Adjustable or Continuous Rotation- Provides a full range of adjustment from 40° to a continuous full circle.
- Patented Arc Set Degree Markings– Clearly indicates the current watering pattern and simplifies arc set adjustment
- Arc Memory Clutch– Prevents internal gear damage and returns rotor to its prior setting automatically if nozzle turret is forced past its stop.
- Time Proven Patented Reversing Mechanism- Assures continuous reverse and return...over a 20 year history.
- Ratcheting Riser– Allows for easy adjustment of your left starting position with a simple turn of the riser.
- Rubber Cover– Seals out dirt and increases product durability
- Wide Selection of Nozzles- Provides flexibility in system design.
- Optional Check Valve - Prevents low head drainage
MiniPro comes with 5 Nozzles, flow range 2.8 L/M to 12.5 L/M
- Inlet - ½” Threaded NPT
- Arc Adjustment Range - 40 to 360 degrees
- Flow Range - .75 to 3.3 GPM
- Pressure Rating – 20 to 70 PSI
- Precipitation Rate - .22 to .41 Inches Per Hour (Depending on Spacing and Nozzle)
- Overall Height (Popped Down) - 6”
- Recommended Spacing – 17’ to 28’
- Radius – 17’ to 30’
- Nozzle Trajectory – 26 degrees
- Riser Height – 4”, 6”, 12”