I-Core’s unique Diagnostic Dashboard™ provides the user with a quick and comprehensive status of the entire system and sensors in real time, the only controller in its class to offer this degree of monitoring.
Boasting a bold, backlit graphic display, the I-Core is easy to read meaning it is just as easy to program.
Why change a good thing? The I-Core is new, but the programming is not. So you’ll be familiar with the process when first setting up the controller.
Fitted with a factory-installed SmartPort®, the controller is remote-control ready and compatible with all of Hunter’s sensors, including the HFS Flow Sensor, Rain-Clik™, Wind-Clik®, and the innovative Solar Sync.
Sliding the Power Lock turns the controller’s power on or off. This permits the addition or removal of output modules and locks the modules into place in the power on position.
Hunter's innovative module design allows the modules to be removed without having to adjust or remove any wires.
Multiple sensor capability: Two sensor inputs for plastic model and three for metal. Sensors are programmable by station.
Fully customizable to fit your varying needs. I-Core modules are available in 6-station increments. The modules include multiple levels of surge protection for high lightning areas.
Specifications and Features
- Modular controller expandable from 6 stations to 30 stations (plastic cabinet) and 42 stations (metal cabinet) with 6-station ICM modules
- Unique module design allows servicing of module without removing field wires from the controller
- Large, easy to read, backlit graphics display
- Removable front panel for remote programming
- Seasonal Adjustment by Program (globally, monthly, or daily by Solar Sync)
- Seasonal Adjustment: 0% to 300%
- 4 independent programs (A, B, C, & D)
- Multi-language capability, programmable in six different languages
- Diagnostic Dashboard™ continually monitors and displays system operation for flow, station and sensor status
- Automatic short circuit detection, skips shorted stations and continues watering, no fuses to replace
- Station run times: 12 hours
- Eight start times for Programs A,B, and C; 16 start times for Program D
- Program stack and overlap capability, any two programs can run concurrently
- Real time flow monitoring capability built in
- Flow learning by station and station level diagnostics, alarms and shutdowns
- Flow totalizer provides cumulative flow history
- Hunter Quick Check™ helps troubleshoot field wiring issues
- No Water Window capability
- Total run time calculator
- Test program feature
- One button manual start and advance
- Easy Retrieve Memory™ backup feature can save and restore preferred program
- Factory installed SmartPort® connector for use with Hunter ROAM and ICR Remotes
- All models NEMA rated for weather resistance
- Programmable station delay up to 9 hours
- Programmable rain delay up to 180 days
- Cycle and Soak capability by station
- Transformer input: 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Transformer output: 24 VAC, 1.5 A Station output: 24 VAC, 0.56 A (2 valves)
- Maximum total output: 24 VAC, 1.4 A (5 valves)
- Master valve output: 24 VAC, 0.28 A
- Multiple sensor inputs
- Rain sensor override
- UL, C-UL, CE, C-tick