The Indispensable Field Tool for the Decoder Professional
Hunter ICD-HP ACC Decoder Programmer
- The Indispensable Field Tool for the Decoder Professional
- More than a simple programmer, the ICD-HP Handheld Programmer is a field tool designed to help operators of decoder systems work as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- This industrial-grade outdoor instrument saves installation and diagnostic time, and helps operators get the most out of Hunter decoder systems.
- Using innovative wireless induction, the ICD-HP permits a full range of programming, diagnostic and operational features, without removal of waterproof connectors.
- The programmer's waterproof programming cup communicates with Hunter decoders through the decoder case—wirelessly.
- Packaged in an outdoor carrying case, this complete kit includes probes, induction cup, cable, USB power cable for bench use, and 4 AA batteries for field work.
- Program or re-program decoder stations, whether new or installed
- Program any station numbers in any order, or skip stations for future expansion
- Simplifies setup and diagnostics for sensor decoders
- Sensor test functions for Clik and Flow sensors, plus built-in multimeter
- Communicates with decoder through plastic case: wireless electro-magnetic induction saves waterproof connectors
- Compatible with Hunter ICD and Dual series decoders
- USB powered for shop or office use; 4 x AA batteries for field use
- All test leads and cables included in durable, foam-padded carrying case
- Turn decoder stations on and view solenoid status, current in milliamps, and more
- Waterproof programming cup
- Backlit adjustable display
- 6 international operating languages
- Power input: 4 x AA batteries, or standard USB connector (included)
- Communications: Wireless induction, range 1" (25 mm)
- Fused test leads for unpowered decoder functions
- Approvals FCC, CE, C-tick (no license required)