Toro Evolution Outdoor 4 Zone Controller
Introducing the next generation in controllers! With an intuitive interface and exclusive features for "smart" control, the new Toro®EVOLUTION® is an easy choice for residential and light-commercial applications.
|Toro Evolution Controller Features & Benefits|
- Revolutionary Interface
The Evolution™ controller’s user interface was designed with the customer in mind. Shortcut buttons provide quick access to basic functions while the advanced menu leverages the experience and knowledge of the irrigation professional, all shown on a graphics display that navigates similar to many modern consumer electronic devices
- Easy Upgrade to Integrated Smart Control
An optional Smart Connector™ plugs into the timing mechanism, enabling it to wirelessly communicate directly with a number of add-on devices — including a weather sensor, handheld remote, multiple soil sensors, and up to two wireless relays.
- Computer-programmable with USB Drive
Simple-to-use software allows you to program everything at a computer. Use a standard USB drive to transfer programming to one or more controllers in a matter of seconds. The USB drive also provides controller logging functionality to save an operation log for diagnostic purposes
- One schedule in the default “standard” mode.
- Up to six schedules in “advanced” mode:
- Three irrigation schedules, four start timesper schedule.
- One fixed auxiliary schedule, plus two virtual.
- Three schuduling choices:
- Seven-day calendar.
- 1- to 30-day interval with up to seven day exclusions.
- Odd/even days with up to seven day exclusions.
- Monthly season adjust by schedule.
- Schedule stacking, with automatic split cycle when season adjust is greater than 100%.
- Grow-in schedule settable up to 90 days automatically reverts to regular irrigation schedule.
- Station runtimes from one minute to twelve hours.
- Allows 30, 60, or 90 second manual runtimes for things such as winterization/blowouts.
- Programmable well-recovery/station-delay from 1 to 60 seconds or 1 to 60 minutes.
- Pump start delay from 1 to 60 seconds.
- Master valve on/off by zone.
- Timed water off from one to fourteen days.
- Compatible with normally-closed rain sensors.
- Automatic short detection for circuit protection and faster troubleshooting.
- Non-volatile memory doesn’t require batteries and holds programming for up to five years
- Width: 11.25 in. (286mm)
- Height: 7.75 in. (197mm)
- Depth: 4.5 in. (114 cm)
- 4 to16 stations with 4 and 12-station hot-swappable modules.
- Cabinet easily mounts to the wall through two easily-accessible screw holes on the upper left-hand and right-hand sides of the controller.
- Red LED next to display lights in the event of an alert.
- 128 x 64 pixel graphical display
- Battery on the timing mechanism for “armchair” programming.
- Outdoor key-lock cabinet manufactured out of durable UV-resistant plastic and includes standardized key used on many of the most popular controllers
- Indoor cabinet includes internal transformer
- Europe and Australia
- Internal Transformer, TUV Approved, SAA Approved
- Input: 220–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 24 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30 VA
- Surge Protection
- 6.0 KV common mode; 1.0 KV normal mode
- Battery Type
- 9V Alkaline (not included)