The Aquadue Duplo is a two-way garden water timer that can provide up to three cycles a day for
each of the two irrigation lines. It features just three buttons for easy programming and a large display that clearly shows all information through simple symbols and numbers.
Water cycle times vary from 1 min to 23 hours and 59 mins. Weekly watering cycles may also be programmed with the exception of the days you wish to omit. It is also possible to display the cycles programmed and delete those cycles no longer required. One 9 V alkaline battery can power the unit for an entire season (complete with digital battery status indicator). The electronic components are perfectly sealed. Designed for direct connection to the Rain Sensor. With an operating pressure range of 0,1 to 12 bar, “Aquadue Duplo” is 100% quality controlled and tested. Manual control function, selectable duration 15-60 min.
Setting of current day.
- Electronic water timer with LCD and 3 function keys.
- Connect 2 different irrigation zones.
- Up to 3 start times per day.
- Duration of watering time: 1 minute to 23 hours 59 minutes.
- Weekly watering cycles can be programmed.
- Powered by 1 no. 9V alkaline battery.
- Operating pressure 0.1 to 12 bar.
- ¾’’ female threaded inlet and ¾’’ male threaded outlet.