Brass WRAS Approved Solenoid ValvesApplication : Residential/light commercialSizes: 1/2", 3/4" and 1"EPDM Seals
Use with mains water
Brass Sirai WRAS approved Solenoid Valves
- Available in 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
- BSP two way normally closed pilot operated electric solenoid valve with brass body and EPDM seals. This WRAS-approved EPDM version is suitable for mains/potable water under pressure.
- This is one of our most popular electric valves, designed for general purpose use, but is WRAS approved making it suitable for water applications too.
Material in contact with fluid
- Body: Brass
- Sealing: NBR or FPM or EPDM
- Internal components: Brass and stainless steel
- Seat: Brass
- Core tube: Stainless steel
- Shading coil: Copper
- Maximum allowable pressure (PS): 20bar
- Opening time: from 300ms to 1500ms
- Closing time: from 1000ms to 2000ms
- Fluid temperature: -10°C +90°C (NBR), 0°C +130°C (FPM), -10°C +140°C (EPDM)
- Max viscosity: 5°E (~37 cStokes or mm2/s)